Westin Kierland Resort | Scottsdale, Arizona | Sean and Laura

This is THAT couple. 
You know the one with the darling engagement story that had us all swooning over the planned out details that Sean had put together for Laura?
 The one where he set up dinner at their favorite restaurant, followed by an elaborate story to surprise Laura at her favorite Westin with flowers and her gorgeous ring... and then this guy went even further for his new bride-to-be and planned out an entire celebration of their engagement with their out of town and family right after he proposed!?
Yes! That couple! 

The ones with the super cute engagement photos in Troon North?

If we thought their engagement was something special, you should have seen their wedding! They truly had every detail covered  and made their guests feel like they were a part of something truly special; because they were! Sean and Laura it was truly a beautiful day and I loved seeing all the people that love and support you as you begin this journey together in marriage! 
All my best, 
Jenn Wagner and the Studio Girls!

The amazing team of vendors that made this day so beautiful! 
Event Designer and Director: Jenni Thye at Imoni Events
Florals: Flora Bella
Paper Goods: Be in Love Designs
Videographer: Something New Media
Makeup and Hair Stylist: Babydoll Weddings
Groom Outfitting: Nordstrom
Photography: Jenn Wagner Studio




“Looking back on the day, one of the memories that pops out most to me was getting ready with my sisters and Mom.” - Laura

“The one moment of Laura that is most vibrant in my mind is her walking down the aisle . . . I’ll never forget it!” -Sean
”There were too many amazing moments of the day! In
the morning I took a walk with my parents and it was so nice
to spend time with them before all the craziness of the day
started! Seeing Sean for the first time! I promised myself I
would only look at him the entire time I walked down the
aisle and I did! It was so special and felt like we were
sharing our own moment even though everyone was watching
us!” - Laura











“One of the stories we tell our friends about is how we ended up eating cheeseburgers late night together after everyone else had gone to sleep!” - Sean
“If I could relive 1 hour of the day, I would definitely go back to the dancing with Laura and family and friends at the reception!  We had so much fun together!” -Sean
“Our first dance song was
Holocene by Bon Iver. It is not your typical wedding song
but has always been our song and it has a lot of meaning to
us. When we first started dancing Sean and I both started to
laugh a little as we both agreed that we were more nervous
at that moment rather then the ceremony as everyone was
watching us dance. We never praticed a dance or anything and
I kept saying "Twirl me, we have to do something
different, were just doing the same thing over and
over," and he said "No, don't worry it's
just you and me, keep dancing!" So I did and I just
focused on us!” - Laura
Check out another Arizona Wedding Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment