St. Mary's Basilica | Phoenix, Arizona | Jana and Lee Wedding Day


"Looking back at our wedding day, what pops out most vibrantly is all the love and support we had from our families. We had so many loved ones, family and close friends, travel in from afar to be with us on this day. It was so wonderful to be able to share this day with everyone and for our two separate families to now become one." - Jana



Can I just say I wish I would have done my hair like Jana's on my wedding day? Oh my gosh! It was perfection, looked so classy in her twisted updo and as a bonus it stayed up and perfect until her reception was over! Even though dancing and an epic cake smash! Okay now that I've just put that out there, lets get to the amazingness of this day! When Jana and Lee planned their day, they knew what was most important to them, quality time with friends and family and of course special moments between them. It was so sweet to see how the accomplished just that. From getting ready in their hotel room with the best friends, to their beautiful ceremony, to dancing the night away with the cutest little ring bearers; their day was totally them. 

Jana and Lee we are so happy for you guys as you have now become one! Being married is such an amazing blessing and we wish you both the best as you figure out your new roles and how to serve and love the other the best. Thank you for letting us capture each detail and moment from your one special day. It was amazing and we are so honored to capture your genuine love for each other! 

All our best, 
Jenn and the Studio Girls
"The whole day was emotional for me :) From the moment I woke up in the morning, I was trying to truly take in every single minute of that day. You always hear other brides say, "Enjoy the day, as it will go by fast." I remember looking in the mirror at myself once my hair stylist was finished with my up-do. Tears came to my eyes thinking, this is all so real!"- Jana


The amazing vendors that made this day possible!
Florals: Flowers By Jodi
Dress: Mairee Bridal
Paper Goods: Minted
Shoes: Kate Spade
Linens and Chairs: Munkeboe
Groomswear: Mr. Formal
Makeup and Hair: Ori Brown
Ring: Jared
Photographer: Jenn Wagner Studio

 "Walking down the isle with my two older brothers as they handed me off to Smedley, what a beautiful moment and one I had dreamed about for so long. Finally, walking with Smedley down the isle at the end of the ceremony as husband and wife! I simply can't wait to experience life with his amazing man!" - Jana

"The moment I remember most of Jana in her dress is when we were standing face to face in front of the altar and all our guests reciting our vows. It was such a special moment and Jana looked absolutely stunning. The moment was perfect, and Jana was gorgeous." - Lee

"My favorite part of the day was holding hands at the alter with Smedley, looking into each others eyes and reciting our vows to one another. Although the whole day was quite magical and was just as we had envisioned for our wedding day, being in that specific moment in time I remember wishing time would just stand still for a moment so we could take everything in."- Jana
"Looking back at our wedding day, what pops out most vibrantly is all the love and support we had from our families. We had so many loved ones, family and close friends, travel in from afar to be with us on this day. It was so wonderful to be able to share this day with everyone and for our two separate families to now become one." - Jana
"Mainly, when I talk to people I just tell them about how much fun we had. This day was by far, the best day of my life! I got to marry my best friend, and we had a blast celebrating with all of our friends and family." - Lee
"Picking one favorite moment of the day is so tough. The whole day was absolutely amazing and it is very difficult to pick out one moment as there were so many great ones on our wedding day. If I had to choose one hour to re-live it would be the dancing at the reception. I had so much fun dancing with all our family and friends, and of course, my beautiful bride." Lee

Thank you guys so much! Best to you both in life and marriage!

Check out another Arizona Wedding Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment