Sean + Laura | Troon North Engagement Session


I met Laura and her mom Ann over a cup of coffee  in Tempe, and within just a few minutes we were all talking excitedly about Sean and Laura's wedding details like I had known them for years! We poured over photos of the ceremony site, imagining how Laura would look in her beautiful dress walking down the aisle. I don't know if I have ever been so comfortable so quickly! They just took me in and it wasn't long before I wanted to meet Sean too! I knew if he was marrying someone as sweet then he had to be a great guy too! And sure enough he is! I love this couple!

I asked Laura about how they got engaged and it is the sweetest story! Laura and Sean, I cannot wait for your wedding this fall! You two are so comfortable with each other and your love for the other is so beautiful and comes through so well! 

"This is my favorite story! I could not have imagined a more perfect proposal and weekend. After going to our favorite restaurant for dinner, Sean told me we had some friends in town and that they were staying at the new Westin (my favorite hotel) in downtown Cleveland.  So, we went to go meet them for a drink at the hotel but, little did I know, they were not in town. When we got to the hotel, we went up to “their” room except, when we got to the door, Sean looked at me with a huge smirk on his face.  He reached into his pocket, pulled out a hotel key and, when he opened the door, there were flowers and a ring box sitting there! He proposed right in the doorway and then insisted we go out immediately to celebrate! We went to a bar down the street and, when I walked in, both our families were all there waiting for us! Everyone had to come in from out of town!  Sean really did an amazing job planning the whole weekend!" - Laura




"Sean and I met in the fall of 2010 and began dating shortly after. For his 29th birthday the following March, we went to Chicago for the weekend together. During our stay in Chicago, I remember almost slipping and saying “I love you” so many times!  After that weekend, I wanted to spend every day with him and knew that we would end up together!" - Laura


"Some people might say we took things slow.  After he didn’t kiss me right away, it became a joke that he was waiting too long! I knew right away that he was a good guy and that I wanted to keep him around! He finally kissed me at his apartment after dinner one night.  To cap the night off, we had both fallen asleep on his couch watching a movie and when we woke up I went to leave and my car had been towed!  It was definitely a night I will never forget!" - Laura










Book your session now at www.jenn-wagner.com


No comments:

Post a Comment