Phil | Portraits in Santa Barbara

We met randomly last year at a photography conference and a few hours later we were directing a model on a shoot together. I remember how fun it was to conspire with him as we posed our friend Josie, the creative juices going as we had her climb walls, recline, pop that leg and get it girl!

He taught me the importance of instilling confidence into your clients through giving positive feedback and encouragement. It makes all the difference on a shoot and I'm so thankful for his kind and helpful spirit. 


Phil is an amazing photographer out of the Santa Barbara area and has remained a friend over the last year. He is one of the most encouraging, creative and full of life people I have ever met. We had a chance to conspire again this year at a conference and this time I got to grab some portraits of him. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment