Katie turns 2!

I don't have kiddos yet, but sometimes I feel like that aunt that is perpetually out of town and only comes in when big things happen (liking turning 2!). Its only been 4 months since i have seen the Bickart Family for their Family Christmas session, but Katie has grown up SO much in that time! 

She hit the big #2 this year and I was so impressed with her ability to follow directions and understand everything we were talking about! We talked about dancing, smiling posing, and she followed and played along! 

And showcasing her second year of life, I bring to you a montage of photos: Katie Bickart. 





oh and to add to the cuteness? mom and dad are expecting baby #2! 






Heidi and Aaron thank you for letting me capture you amazing little family! You guys are awesome! 



To book your session go to: www.jenn-wagner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment