Oertle Family | Portraits

I love this family. I remember the first time I met Katie and Danny, in a Starbucks, her finger sparkling with her new diamond as they had just gotten engaged. They dreamed about their Cali wedding and of all the friends and family that would be there on their big day. 

Well its been a two years of marriage and a little sweet girl later and these two are still so much in love and thriving in their marriage. I love watching this family blossom. Little did I know that these two would become friends of mine. Kindred hearts if you will and that our little girls would be just six months apart!

Danny and Katie, I'm so glad we met that day and am so thankful for your friendship! Love you guys! 
I love the thumb in her moth. So sweet! 

Book your session at www.jenn-wagner.com


No comments:

Post a Comment