Hello There- Meet Ryan our Lead Photographer!

-- A four part series introducing you to the Jenn Wagner Studio team--- and today, I am so excited to introduce you to one of our other Lead Photographers! We talked with Ryan to get to know her better and now ! Ryan is an amazing photographer and you will see her at weddings and engagement sessions! So thankful that this beautiful girl and the beautiful art she creates for our brides!  Without further ado, please meet our Lead Photographer, Ryan!


Hey Ryan! K, I love to eat, quick tell me your  favorite place to eat and what I should order!

Z-Tejas! I loooooovvvve that place. I always order Hector's Chile Verde as an appetizer and the chorizo stuffed pork tenderloin for the entree. If you ever go there, you have to try their amazing Chambord margaritas and their delicious cornbread. Geez, now I'm craving their food!


Mm that sounds amazing!! If you were given a chance, would you enter Big Brother?
No way! No one needs to see my wild morning hair!


Bahaha thats amazing. I really want to see you right after you wake up now! Anything funny happen on your wedding day?
Fifteen minutes after our wedding ceremony, my hubby and I stopped at a Carl's Jr drive through to grab lunch! Our first meal as a married couple was pretty classy...


If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
What wouldn't you find?!? Ummm, I'd say right now I've got homemade mason jar pickles (they're super easy to make and yummy), leftover spicy italian sausage pasta, lots of cheese and yogurts, lunchables (yep, I'm that kind of mom), some veggies, and a bunch of barbecue, hot sauces and salsas. 


What are you wearing right this second?
Luckily I actually wore regular clothes today since it was my turn to carpool, so I'm in jeans and a white shirt. If you ask me tomorrow I'll probably tell you my work from home uniform of yoga pants and a tank top : )


What shoes did you wear on your wedding day? Did you regret it halfway through the day?
I didn't wear shoes since we got married barefoot on the beach in Maui! I totally didn't regret it!


Do you have a special voices you do for your dogs? be honest.  : ) 
Yes, I have a grumpy boy voice that I use to imitate my Boxer Yossarian since his face just makes him look like that would be how he'd sound, and I talk to my huge English Mastiff Lucy in a baby voice since she's the baby, even though she weighs more than I do.


If you could go back and change one thing about your wedding what would it be?
Without question, I would have been spontaneous when my photographer asked if I wanted to get into the ocean and do some pics. For some reason I was worried about my dress, but now all I wish for are some fun pictures of us splashing in the water. I realize now that the fun experience is so much more important than keeping a dress clean, I mean it'll just continue sitting in a box in my closet for decades to come anyway. I should have loosened up a bit and gone with my natural urge to go wherever life takes me.


More about Ryan!!

I'm Ryan! Yes you read that right, I'm a girl with a boy's name. : ) 
I'm a wife to a wonderful husband and mother to an absolutely adorable daughter and two silly doggy children. I'm a dreamer at heart who loves to smile and laugh. I enjoy traveling (Europe is my fave!), Netflix marathons while snuggling on the couch, good food and even better, wine.


I have had a camera in my hand since I was in high school and I feel privileged to be able to do what I love the most as my job. My goal is to add to the joy of your wedding day by capturing the love, excitement, and anticipation on one of the happiest days of your life, so you can look back on it throughout your long and happy marriage.






No comments:

Post a Comment