Hello There- Meet Cayla our editing Assistant!

I am so excited to do a series that introduce our amazing photography team to the world! We sat down with Cayla in a one on one interview to get to know her better! Cayla is our assistant and you are likely to see her at your wedding reception as she backs up your photos on the spot to make sure they are safe and sound! So thankful that this beautiful girl and how efficient she makes all of our post processing so that our brides get all their photos on time and even early!!  Without further ado, please meet our editing assistant, Cayla! 


Hey There Cayla!! What's the best dessert you've ever made? My families strawberry dessert! It is amazing. It has tons of strawberries, whipped cream, custard and a vanilla wafer crust. 

Umm I want that now! Sounds amazing! So, anything funny happen on your wedding day?
I guess the funniest thing would be walking out to the car after our family lunch between the ceremony and the reception. My uncle called me multiple times, very loudly. I even remember hearing him being really loud and it took about 5 times before I realized he was talking to me. He just kept saying Mrs. Gassaway, Mrs. Gassaway and I had no idea who he was calling. I guess after only 3 hours of having that as my new last name I wasn't quite used to it. 

What are you wearing right this second?
My brand new pair of jean capris which I love, and a red t-shirt. 

If you could go back and live one part of your wedding day again, what would it be and why? The one thing I wish I could go back and do again would be my reception. There were so many people there and so many things going on that I don't feel like I was able to fully enjoy every part. I would go back and spend more time with my friends and family and really take in all of the decorations that my family put together because it was beautiful. 

If the rest of your life were in one season (winter spring etc) which would you live in and why? 
Definitely winter! I love the cold and I love all the cute sweaters and long sleeve shirts you can wear. 

Winter is the best in ARizona! Still sunny with a side of chilly! : ) If you could sing one song on american idol what would it be? 
Well my answer shows the true kid in me, well maybe the mom watching so many sing-a-longs. The first thing that comes to my head is a song I sing all the time and love to sing all through the house. I'll Make a Man Out of You from the Mulan movie. 

Thanks for Sharing your love and skills with all of our brides!! 

More about Cayla: I've grown up loving to dance, sing and do anything crafty, but I’m also a girl who loves to be outdoors. One of my favorite vacations is a good camping trip with fishing and hunting.  It’s great to share all of these wonderful experiences with my husband and my two boys.

Weddings are such a joyful occasion and after every one,  I come home feeling a little happier having experienced two people start their lives together! I just love weddings and being  being able to share in such a special day. It truly makes me happy to spend my time helping others.  by helping and spending time with others. I am a firm believer that marriages can last an eternity and am so happy to be part of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment