Scottsdale Sassi Wedding, Kate and Mac

The sky could not have been sprinkling down on two happier people than Kate and Mac's on their spring wedding day. There was nothing but smiles and tears of joy as these two got ready and stepped into their wedding attire before they said I do and, the rest of their evening followed the same upbeat tune! I knew back at our engagement session as we strolled and laughed that these two were something special and watching them handle a little weather with such grace and positivity proved me right. 

My favorite part of their entire day was watching as Mac stood, eagerly awaiting to see his bride for the first time and as Kate came forward their reactions ( jaw dropping and the other tears... see below) was enough to choke me up! It was such a beautiful moment as they swept each other up and took in the realization that they were getting married! It's so fun to watch a first look from far away and I will never forget their genuine reactions when they saw each other! You guys are so cute together!! It was such a joy-filled day and such an honor to be there! 

“It is hard to pick just one time that was my favorite because I loved every second of our day!  Our first look was so special when Mac and I finally got to see each other.  He had no idea what my dress was going to look like, so I was so excited for him to finally see it!  Taking pictures with our bridal party was so fun!  Since the majority of our bridal party lives out of state, I loved spending time with each of them throughout the day.  And how could I not love the dancing?!  Mac and I were so thankful to have so many friends and family that came out to celebrate with us, which ended in an amazing dance party!” - Kate
So many amazing people came together for Mac and Kate's vendor team to make this day so gorgeous! Credit to these fine folks for turning this vision into reality! 

Paper Goods: Minted
Groom Outfitting: Celebrity Tux and Tails
Flowers: Lux Florals
Makeup and Hair: Lauren Mitchel 
Ring: Shane Co
DJ: Push Play Entertainment
Custom Stationery and Calligraphy - Freed Hands
Videographer: Something New Media
Cocktail Hour: Lee Perreira
Photography: Jenn Wagner Studio

“ During our first look when I saw Kate, I was in awe of how beautiful she looked. I knew she would be, but this was my first time seeing the dress I had been hearing about for 14 months! Kate did an amazing job picking it out and an even better job keeping it a secret because I was totally blown away. When I first saw her my only thought was WOW! ” - Mac


                                        “ What did I love most about Kate….Everything... is that allowed? ”- Mac
“Sassi was the first venue we looked at and we instantly fell in love!  Not only does the area have beautiful desert views, but we loved the rustic feel.  Originally, our plan was to have an outdoor ceremony, but due to rain we moved the ceremony indoors.  Mac and I got married in front of the big fireplace surrounded by friends and family and it was better then we could have ever imagined! And, of course, the food at Sassi is amazing! ” - Kate
“One thing that made me laugh was during our vows, Mac said "I do" while Reverend Harmon was mid-sentence.  He was just so excited! :) ” - Kate
“We wanted our wedding to be simple with a vintage feel.  We had wooden crates and a wooden arbor that were used during the ceremony and near our sweetheart table during the reception with floral all throughout.  We wanted our florals to not be too bright, so we chose florals that were blush and white with some greenery.  We also had wooden signs with quotes and scriptures painted on them.  It was so fun to see all of the details put together at our wedding.  It was perfect! ” - Kate
“Picking just one favorite time throughout the day is tough. I would have to go with the hour right after the ceremony when Kate and I got our first look at the reception space. Having some time to talk and relax for a couple minutes with my new wife was amazing. We were able have a quick glass of wine and let the whirlwind of the day so far sink in. From there we went into the grand entrance, seeing how much fun our bridal party was having made me so happy! Closing out the hour with our first dance was perfect. We had been practicing for a couple months and to move without thinking to the song, coupled with the energy in the room is a memory I will keep for a lifetime. ” - Mac


We wish you guys all the best! Thank you for letting us capture your beautiful wedding day!


No comments:

Post a Comment