Imoni Wedding Symposium

While a lot of my work time is spent behind my computer, via client emails, editing and managing my ShootQ that tracks all my leads and correspondence, there are also times I get out and get be around other industry creatives and I am quickly reminded why I love the wedding industry SO MUCH!

Yesterday I attended the Az Wedding Symposium at the Biltmore hosted by Imoni Events, whom I LOVE working with at weddings (see latest gorgeous Montelucia wedding I shot with them here!). They are THE BEST! It was an all day symposium for everyone in the wedding industry focused on learning better business practices and building relationships. So everyone that I get the pleasure of working alongside come day of weddings, like DJ's, florists, planners and cake makers; they were all there. It was like one big wedding industry hug!
Jenn Thye and her team at Imoni did what they do best, and put on a spectacular event that was like a shot of business owner adrenaline to take our businesses to the next level. The food at the Biltmore was amazing, the speakers left us wanting more and the wedding community grew. Being able to form new relationships and rekindle friendships with other Photographers like Jordan and Amy Demos (of Amy and Jordan) and Taryn Pollock (of Serendipity Cinematography) was so rewarding. I know for me personally I have been thinking about expanding my associate program so that I am able to serve more brides each year. I have one associate right now but as I look to expand it is intimidating, so hearing from speakers that have done that exact thing and succeeded, was so beneficial for me!

Jenni Thye
Top: Taryn Pollock  Lower left: Melissa Jill

Being with other like-minded business owners gives me not only a fresh perspective on where weddings are headed, but also how to better serve my clients. Great job to all of the speakers and panelists for the day! Feeling refreshed and inspired to take Jenn Wagner Photography to the next level!! 
(Being a photographer I *of course* used my camera on everyone else, and my iphone for photos I'm in. Go figure.)
The social media panel made of up (from left to right) 
Heidi (of IDIEH Design) Samantha (of Imoni Events), Melissa Jill ( of MJ photography) and 
Amy and Jordan ( of Amy and Jordan Photography)

 Love this sweet entrepreneur and her passion to serve others. She is setting the bar even higher for this industry! 

It was an all around great day for the wedding world. This event is growing each year and plans are already being made for next year's symposium to be held at El Chorro, you have to join! Thanks for a great day Imoni!




No comments:

Post a Comment