Jason and Jessica | Engagement Session at Tempe Center for the Arts

It started pouring rain the moment Jason and Jessica pulled into the parking lot. I ran to my car trying to cover my gear from the monsoon and I told them I'd like to see wait it out for a few minutes to see if it would pass because if it did,we would get some fabulous post storm colors. They obliged and sure enough the storm passed and we were left with crisp colors, and the place all to ourselves! We had such a great time during their engagement session and it just makes me so excited for their fall wedding! 

I always ask my bride a groom a little bit about them, their story and this answer from Jason about the first moment he knew he was in love with her cracks me up! I love his answer... 
"I knew I was in love with her when I noticed she does a sort of wiggle dance when she is happy. It's tough to describe better than that, but the first time I noticed it was when we were making dinner at her house. She was checking on something in the oven and started to dance a little bit. No one had ever noticed it before, including herself, and it makes me smile every time she does it." - Jason
_____

Thanks Jason and Jessica! See you so soon!

"I am most looking forward to living together and having a place that we both call home. Jessica is not only going to be my wife, but she is my best friend too."- Jason

I don't know why, but I LOVE this photo below of Jessica and Jason. They look so natural together and I think Jessica looks like Princess Kate! 
"I don’t think there was any single, defining moment where I realized Jason was who I was going to marry.  We are both fairly reserved people by nature, so we didn’t rush into anything, and I think it kind of just snuck up on me little by little.  From day one I knew it was something serious, and I think it was somewhere around the two year mark I had the realization that I couldn’t imagine life with anyone else, and that I had felt that way for a while.  Since the night we met we have felt comfortable with one another, and that has grown into a mutual respect and love that keeps getting stronger.  Our core values align so well that being with Jason is easy, plus we always have a blast together.  Our relationship is built on respect, trust and laughter, so we can talk to each other about anything from the serious to the silly.  Plus, Jason puts up with my crazy questions and is interested, or at least pretends to be interested, in the answers when I look them up in the middle of whatever we are doing.  Our relationship just ‘fits’ perfectly, it is so comfortable, but never boring, and I am so excited to see how our love can continue to grow."- Jessica


"I really don’t think I can choose just one quality that Jason brings to the relationship that I couldn’t live without. If I have to choose though, I would have to say his sense of humor.  Besides the fact that he is constantly making me laugh, it shows his true personality.  Jason loves to make other people laugh; he finds joy in making others happy.  Really, I’m cheating in my answer, because it just shows what a genuine, kind person he is.  Some of his jokes may be cheesy, but they almost always (like 99% of the time) get a laugh, can lighten any situation and help put people at ease.  Seriously, I don’t know a single person who doesn’t love the guy, he is so caring, hard working and like I said before, has such a great sense of humor."- Jessica

Book your session today at www.jenn-wagner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment