Anderson Family | Portraits

The more I am around babies like Graham, the more I love doing photography of little ones. I think deep down I have this expectation that before children walk, they are just really hard to keep happy and catch them smiling... but after a session with Amber, David and their little G man, I realized how smooth and fun these little ones can be. 

It definitely helps that Graham didn't cry or fuss the entire time! (okay he may have fell over once and wasn't thrilled, but thats expected!) He was such a happy baby boy and loved all the goofy sounds and faces mom and dad were making behind me! : ) 

This is such a precious (and from what I hear fleeting) time in a families life and I am so happy I got to capture these three as the ebb and flow of their family takes flight. Thanks so much guys! 


I love this one of Graham! 


Book your family session at www.jenn-wagner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment