Hope and Elisha: Sister Session

I never had a sister growing up, but I always imagined it would be something like this. 

Hope and her little sister Elisha were so adorable on their sister photo shoot and made me miss the sister my mom never had. They showed up with coordinated outfits and lookin fabulous. I couldn't help but want to crawl in the backseat, just to hear their sister banter as they changed outfits halfway through, swapping jewelry, digging through bag of clothes and touching up their make-up together. 

These two were so fun to work with and rocked it despite the fact that it was like a billion degrees out. :) Thanks for a great session and letting me capture your glowing personalities and your envious sisterly love. 



















Book your session today at: www.jenn-wagner.com




2 comments: