Romantic Dusty Blue Wedding at Villa Siena in Gilbert

It was a perfect spring day as Colin and Megan saw each other for the first time at the gorgeous Villa Siena in Gilbert. They both smiled and hugged and from there everything went perfect. The florals were all  in bloom and as the four flower girls danced in the grass their families looked on laughing during bridal party time. The ceremony was a  personal testimony from their pastor that flew in just to deliver the message. It was such an intimate and personal day as Colin and Megan became husband and wife surrounded by so many  friends and family. They danced the evening away under vast chandeliers in the floral draped ballroom and then at the end of the evening, ran hand in hand under a hundred brilliant sparklers as their guests bid them farewell through cheers and applause! They gave each other one last sweet kiss as they began their journey into a beautiful marriage. 
Such a great team of vendors came together to make this day such a beauty! Many thanks to the following for your artistry and your vision! 
Venue:  Villa Siena
Rings: Harold Burland & Son
Live Band: Ray the DJ
Grooms Outfitting: Trunk Club
Photographers: Jenn Wagner Studio

"I loved the morning getting ready with all my bridesmaids, flower girls, and Mother in Law. It was such a fun experience leading up to the wedding.  I also loved when i first saw Colin. He is such a manly man and he started to tear up when he first saw me for our first look." - Megan 
"The fireplace being on and melting everyone near it.  I remember when the first bead of sweat ran down my back, then I started to get nervous that I'd sweat through my suit." -Colin


"I chose florals and colors that reminded me of Arizona and Spring.  I have always loved Arizona and visiting during the Spring. I often spent my spring break in Arizona growing up, so it was a dream to get married there. I chose sage green, grey, and light pink. For the florals I wanted touches of succulents with flowers that matched my colors. The details that I chose were very sentimental and special to me. The shoes I wore were my "borrowed" from one of my best friends Addy. She wore them on her wedding day, and gave them to me to wear on mine. I also added details that honored my parents who passed away. Our welcome table was filled with photos of family weddings such as my parents, grandparents, and Colin's parents and grandparents." -Megan
"It was a beautiful, warm day on our wedding day. The first thing I noticed when I walked out during the ceremony was the fireplace on. Although it looked beautiful, it was SO HOT standing up there. It was the joke afterwards that we were all so hot and sweating." -Megan 


"I would love to go back to the toasts by the best men and bride's maids and be able to record all the kind and thoughtful words that were shared with all our family and friends.  The sharing of memorable stories we all had." -Colin
"Seeing her have fun that night after all the formalities were complete and her letting loose and dancing with the ring bearer and her friends." -Colin


1 comment: