Top 4 Favorite Destination Weddings!

Have camera will travel!

 Over the years we have had so many beautiful weddings all over the continent! On mountains, by oceans and lakes and cityscapes! There is something so refreshing that sparks our creative eye when we see a brand new place to capture the I do's. We heart destination weddings and have gotten down the skill of traveling with all the equipment we need by purchasing special bags and insulated cases for all of our gear. We bring out expertise to you; wherever that happens to be! 

I wanted to share just a few of our favorite locations from the past couple seasons. We have had so many in beautiful locations over the years, but I chose these four as they just really stand out in my heart! I love looking at these photos each from their unique location. They tell such an amazing story of love in some of the most beautiful places! 

Also big news! Putting it out there for the 2015-2016, our goal is to travel internationally for a wedding! We would love to travel abroad and are willing to give a great deal to anyone that wants us to travel to get there! I have personally traveled abroad to over 15 countries, but not yet for a wedding! Its time! I'm putting it out in the universe and hoping someone somewhere knows a wedding that I should be at! So to help get things going,  I am announcing a discounted rate to those planning destination weddings abroad! Special rates for continental US weddings (outside of the state of Arizona) and even better rates for International wedding for those that book in 2015 (wedding can be in 2015 or 2016!) 

 To get special rates just contact me at http://jenn-wagner.com/wedding-contact-me. We want to keep stretching our creative eye and can't wait to meet you there!

And now! Our top 5 stateside destinations weddings!


1. Lake Tahoe, California





2. Las Vegas







3. Del Mar, California






4 Chicago, Illiois








 Book your date at www.jenn-wagner.com



1 comment: