Hello there!- Meet Lead Photorapher Shannon


I am so excited to do a series that introduce our amazing photography team to the world! We sat down with Shannon in a one on one interview to get to know her better! Now all we want to do is go eat a burrito and learn how to get ready faster in the morning! : ) So thankful that this beautiful girl is on our team, she loves our brides unconditionally and has an amazing eye! She's been shooting for over ten years and I'm blessed that we have been friends for over 12! Without further ado, please meet our lead photographer, Shannon! 


Hi Shannon!! Okay so, you like snacks more than any human I know, what is your go to snack food of choice right now? I LOVE FOOD! Snacks of choice right now are  beef jerky, veggies and hummus, chips and guacamole MmM

 How many pairs of shoes are in your closet right now?
Too many! I only wear a handful of them, time to clear them out!

 My hubby and I want to travel, where would you recommend we go?
*We had a blast in the Eastern Caribbean, but thoroughly enjoy a little getaway to Coronado Island in California! 

How did your husband propose?
Josh proposed to me in a special meadow we would ride on quads to in Pinetop, AZ. We kept a journal together and he shared his heart, read it to me, and proposed in the middle of the gorgeous meadow. We were celebrating Thanksgiving with his family that weekend up at their cabin. It was incredibly special to celebrate with them!

What was the last gift you gave someone?
Does making dinner for my in-laws at their house count? :) If not, Body Beast work out collection for hubby on our anniversary haha It was hit!..So much so that he actually ordered it for himself the day after I did without knowing it. I did good this year :0)

Are you a better cook or baker?
 My husband might say neither lol, but definitely cook :0)

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
 10-15 min, just enough time while my munchkins chow on breakfast

What the one memory from your wedding day you think about the most?Celebrating with all of our closest family and friends at one time. It was a rare and incredibly special occasion to have everyone together at once, we loved every minute of it and didn't want to leave!

I love burritos, what is your favorite one and where should I go to get it?
MmM! Shrimp & California Burritos from Papa Chevo's (formally known as Los Favoritos) & Chicken Burrito from Chipotle LoVe! 




Lead photographers Shannon, Jenn and Ryan

More about this awesome girl! 
I'm Shannon and I am a wife, mother, photographer, believer, and lover of all things seafood! I received a fine art degree in photography from Arizona State University and have had the privilege of photographing weddings professionally for over 8 years.
 I am truly blessed to call my passion a profession and continue to pursue it with the love, encouragement, and support of my amazing family and friends. I am sincerely passionate about my faith, family, people, and photography's unique ability to savor all of life's precious details. Weddings are all about details and so am I. 

If I’m not behind the lens for work, you will find me soaking up (and most definitely photographing) every minute with my best friend and husband, Josh, and our two incredible little bambinos. They are the sunshine in my life and continue to challenge and inspire me each day. I treasure quality time with them and nothing melts my heart more than seeing my son and daughter light up and giggle together like the best of friends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment