Hugh + Jen | Engagement Session

Its their place. 
Amongst the beaten paths, the nature. 

Its the place Jen and Hugh go to enjoy the beauty of the deset and find peace and tranquility. 
As soon as we stepped foot inside the Desert Botanical Gardens for their engagement session, they were right at home. Even though I had been there a bunch, they were showing me trails and view I had never seen before! 

I will say though, Jen is a *trooper* we were going to a beautiful spot just as the sun was beginning to set. It required a little bit of hiking up to and Jen was rockin heels so I wasn't sure if we were feeling it... She said she had it and began to climb up to the spot... and the next thing we knew there was a *cactus in her leg*!!
Uhh yeah. 
Sticking straight out of her leg.

 Hugh had to pry  the piece out of her leg with two rocks, personally I probably would have called it a night, but she was tough and insisted we get those last shots, (which are some of my favorite)! Thanks for coming to the rescue Hugh and for sticking it out Jen!  There is definitely a photo below from one we all first realized the cactus had got her, I just had to include it! 

Jen and Hugh, I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to shoot your beautiful wedding, I promise we'll stay far away from any cactus!
See you soon.  : ) 
 


How cute are they!?









The cactus attack! 
I was testing my lighting and happened to capture the moment we all realized what had happened. 
(I'm sorry but Hugh your face is priceless! : ) 







Thanks Jenn and Hugh!


Book your session at: www.jenn-wagner.com




No comments:

Post a Comment