The Bender Family!

I love it when families bring things that let them fall into natural states. For the Bender family this meant a couple gloves, a softball and a hoola hoop. Oh yes. 



Its the best when my clients  literally forget I'm even there. Its during these moments I get the truest forms of who they are. Those enjoyable little  inbetween bits.

You could tell that Grace and Scott do this a lot.  I know in years to come Grace will look back on this time with her dad in the backyard throwing a ball around and cherish it. And I love it for her already.

Such a sweet family!





Thank you Anne and Scott for letting me capture your beautiful family!


To book your session, check out: www.jenn-wagner.com

Or like us on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/jennwagnerphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment