Getaway Romantic Engagement Session in Sedona

The first time I met Leila and Scott, they mentioned how much they would love to have their engagement session in Sedona and I was all IN! We met in Tlaquepaque a few hours before sunset and walked the streets that make you seriously feel like you are anywhere but Arizona! The textures, greenery and beautifully laid out mini city in Sedona was the perfect backdrop for these two! 

By the second spot I took them to, they were already easing into the photography flow and from there the rest was magic! One of my favorite photos was the last frame I took right before we left for the mountains... there was the little passageway that looks like it belongs in Rome, and I had them both just run towards me and the Scott grabbed his fiance Leila around the waist and brought her in for a genuine hug and the whole this was just so playful and fun! (see it below)

From there we headed out to a super sweet spot I had scoped out and when Leila and Scott stepped back out of the car, dressed to the nines I was like YES! Their outfits with that mountain scene, it couldn't have been better! Her flowy dressed got picked up by a bit of wind and the romantic setting was just perfect for the two of them! Makeup and hair Shear Designs by Liana.
This was such a dream session and I was so honored to capture their love! Their wedding day is going to be even better! Andrea Leslie is planning it at the brand new Mountain Shadows venue and its going to be incredible! See you guys soon friends!
Jenn
“Scott and I actually "met" in high school, but since he is four years older we really only crossed paths a couple times. More than 10 years later, my best friend starting dating his best friend and they re-introduced us! Without them meeting, and eventually getting married, I don't think we would have ever reconnected since Scott was living in NY and I was in AZ at the time.”- Leila
“I'm slightly embarrassed about this story, but it shows how surprised I really was. We had discussed getting engaged and even designed a ring, but I was positive Scott was going to propose in January on my birthday. So when Scott attempted to plan multiple date nights in December (with the intention of proposing), I didn't think anything of it and told him I wanted to stay in (it was cold)! Apparently this happened a couple times before he finally convinced me to go to Flagstaff for New Year's and proposed in a beautiful park. Even better was that before I even had the chance to say anything - a nice stranger came up congratulating us and taking our photo. We had to wait through a mini-photo shoot before I could finally say "yes"!”- Leila

“I think the thing I'm most looking forward to on our wedding day is our first look. We're going to be exchanging personalized vows during that time, which I think will make it even more special. ”- Leila
  

“I love how Leila always encourages me to be the best version of my self. She knows just how to boost my confidence. She has a fantastic sense of humor, even when I do not, and encourages me to not take things so seriously. She is always attentive to my feelings and somehow always knows what I need, before I need it (she's psychic) .”- Scott









“When we first re-connected, I was living in NYC and Leila was in Phoenix. We spoke a lot on the phone and over text (thank God for technology) and when I finally decided to move back to Arizona, I asked her on a date to the AZ Science Center. We went to see an exhibit about mummies from around the world - not sure why I thought that was a good first date idea (Dead bodies???), but in the end we had a great time in each other’s company.”- Scott


“I can't say there's an exact moment in time where I knew I loved Leila. But I do know that I love her more and more each day since we met!”- Scott

1 comment:

  1. Buy Tadacip 20mg Online is an erectile dysfunction pill based on Tadalafil, manufactured by the major pharmaceutical company Cipla. Cipla produced this medication in order to help men who struggle with impotence and various problems related to erectile dysfunction or inability to get and maintain satisfactory erection.

    ReplyDelete