Nick and Alli Wedding Day | Scottsdale Arizona Wedding

This look.
It says it all.
The absolute joy of knowing you are with the one person that makes you feel at peace, happy and whole. This is the look of someone who knows she is in good hands, and it makes our hearts skip a beat! From the very start of the day at Millenium Resort, where Alli and her girls laughed, toasted and shared gifts, to the end of the night, as Nick and Alli danced as hubby and wife, this day could not have been any more perfect! 
Nick and Alli! You guys are beautiful and together, such a perfect couple! Thank you so much for allowing us to have backstage passes to the best day of your life! It was amazing from beginning to end and we can't tell you enough how happy we are for you that you are starting your life together as hubby and wife!

We wish you all the best as you continue your journey together side by side.
All our best,
Jenn and the Studio Girls

The amazing group of vendors that helped make this day so beautiful!
Venue: Millenium Resort
Dress: Anne Barge Designer
DJ: SKMEntertainment
Paper Goods: Wedding Paper Divas
Cake: Honeymoonsweet.com
Florals: Designs by Jeremiah
Photographer: Jenn Wagner Studio
Menswear: Menswearhouse


"The dress was the first one I tried on! I went to one boutique in Del mar, ca and tried on maybe 8 dresses. I was living in Milwaukee, planning an Arizona wedding and working out of Los Angeles. This dress was classic and elegant and made me stand tall. I felt special in it and didn't want to take it off. Once it was altered it was a dream. Fit perfectly and made me feel beautiful. I will never look at it and regret choosing it. Cant ask for anything more :-)" - Alli 

Heading out to their first look!
"I was thinking about what Alli's dress was going to look like since she never let me catch a glimpse or even a hint of what it may be. And when I turned around it was better than I could have ever imagined. I thought how lucky I was to be marring such a beautiful bride." - Nick 

"His smile and smirk and humor makes me melt. I feel like we know what each other is thinking just by a look. When we did the first look there were a lot of quiet moments of just kissing and looking at each other which was special." - Alli





"My favorite time was our first look and pictures of just the two of us together. It was the only time all night where we were alone and could just enjoy the day and moments together and actually realize we were married and took this step." - Alli


 "I would say our engagement story is what I tell most to people. The banner tow plane and proposal was an unforgettable moment. Also, we worked together and dated for two years before anyone knew we were together. And now to be married with lots of people from work there supporting us is great.'- Nick

\"I'm looking forward to starting our lives together. Being together and starting a family and building a life is exciting to think about. Knowing that we have each other and are on this journey is amazing."- Alli

Thank you so much for letting us capture your beautiful day! We could not be more excited for you guys! Best to you as you go through this life as hubby and wife! 
Book your wedding date at www.jenn-wagner.com


No comments:

Post a Comment