To Kate from Starbucks


Sitting in the Starbucks drive thru, I had a bit of a revelation while I watched through the window as a barista made a drink. It said "Kate" on the cup and when she called the name a cute twenty something girl came up and got her grande vanilla frap with a bounce in her step. "She's on a date I bet!"I thought as she grabbed her drink with a smile. And then it got me thinking and I realized that I've had four couples recently that had their love stories start at a coffee place. And then I thought of Kate and how maybe her story is just now starting with some dreamy eyed boy nervously holding a latte. I love the thought that somewhere there is a girl like Kate meeting her future groom and beginning to write there own story over a small table in some cafe. Right now. As we speak. 


Dear Kate from Starbucks, I can't wait to meet you and your fiancĂ©, buy you a vanilla frappuccino and your man a latte and sit to hear all about your love story. 
See you soon, Jenn










No comments:

Post a Comment