Bickart Family | Portraits

We me through friends of friends, a few photo shoots later, a car deal, some conversation and I love this family! Can I get an amen? Its like, we always get to the end of the shoot and i just want to hang out for an hour and go get coffee and hold their kids and talk about life. 
___

It was my first time to get to shoot with their newest little addition Aiden and he is JUST as charming as the rest of the lot. Katie is now starting to recognize me and knows the drill and to put the charm on when the camera is aimed her way. 

__
Bickart family! You guys are amazing
! Thanks for coming back for more, i love seeing your family grow! 





Officially some of my new favorite shots ever. Look at those smiles! 













Book your session at www.jenn-wagner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment