Here husband let me just crouch over your back really awkwardly like im about to open up my mouth really big and eat you. | Our Christmas Photos

Oh sure. 
We look composed,  happy, smiling. A bundle of fall joy.
But I'm actually a hot mess under that adorable yellow peacoat. 
Because behind that relaxed smile is a girl that had to set, compose, frame and then run frantically into the shot, *then act *like she was naturally walking along the creekbed with her husband who just happened to lovingly throw his arms around her right when a photographer jumped out from behind a bush. and Snap! 
Perfect photo.

yeah. freaking. right. 



Let me tell you friends.
I will take your crying kids, tantrums, running out of fruit snacks and meltdowns over taking my own christmas photo every time. 

nuff said.
___

For your own enjoyment, here are some of our outtakes! 


I gave up and didn't even make it in the frame this time. And he looks totally inebriated. (love you babe)
Oh and this one. 
Here husband let me just crouch over your back really awkwardly like im about to open up my mouth really big and eat you. cool? okay yeah lets do that. 
(Ps to my future clients, when I ask you to do the hunchback-vampire pose, this is what i'm referring to... take notes).

 Hello perfect christmas photo... oh wait, *its totally blurry*. 
< Insert angry groan and stomping of cute fall boots on the leaves >
So irritated. and sweaty. 

 My husband suffered through it, patient and collected as always while I re-adjusted the tripod, stumbled over rocks running back into the shot and made him sit, stand, sit back down, quick! Its blinking go! Don't move! No lean here! Get on that rock! Hold me! Hurry hug me! 

He had no idea what was going on. And its starting to stress me out all over again just thinking about this experience. 

So lets just look at some of the successful shots! 




Ahh...
 In the end it was all worth it. 

It always is. 

Happy Holidays Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment