2012 Women's Leadership Conference

This last year I was able to be a part of the Women's Mentoring Program through the Tempe Chamber of Commerce. I got to meet some amazing women and learn more about what kind of businesswoman I want to be.

Fast forward to August when I got a call from Linda, the sweetest woman who helped create the Mentoring Program (standing next to me below). She and Jackie had two sponsorships spots open from Southwest Airlines to attend the 2012 Women's Leadership Conference In Las Vegas and they wanted me to go! I felt so honored and worked out details so that I could attend!

The conference was put on by the MGM Foundation. It was two days and was such a blessing to hear from some amazing women and the trials they have persevered through. There were keynotes, mentoring sessions and breakout workshops on everything from speaking with confidence, to learning how to be a better coach in our leadership.

I think the best part was really the women that I got to attend with; each one coming from different organizations and doing amazing things in their respective field. After each breakout or session we got to all talk about the things we were learning about ourselves and our approach to business. We all took away such different things from the conference for both our personal and professional lives. I personally left with a clear outline of my goal for the  next six months of life and how to make it happen. I feel so motivated and ready to rock!

Jackie works for Southwest and is an amazing woman. She made it possible through the sponsorship of Southwest for us to attend the conference this year! Thank you Jackie! 


My awesome roommate Magda! : ) 


Thank you Linda, Jackie and Southwest,  for allowing me the opportunity to attend!

Book your session at www.jenn-wagner.com




No comments:

Post a Comment