Troon North Country Club, Scottsdale Arizona Wedding, Lissa and Dan

I feel a little bad now because at our engagement session in the summer with Liss and Dan, I was pretty adamant that they should prepare for a warm, if not *hot* wedding day in Troon in Arizona. Boy was I so wrong! The weather could not have been more perfect as Lissa and Dan stood before their friends and family in the last weekend of September and pledged their lives to each other. 

It was so fitting as the rest of their day was absolutely amazing in every way!
This beautifully crafted day was put together by this talented group of vendors! Hats off to you guys for making this so amazing! 

Wedding Coordinators: Some Like it Classic and Ania at Troon
Florals: Juliet Le Fleur
Rings: Blue Nile
Shoes: Schutz
Hair and Makeup: Holli from Kensington
String Musicians: Sweetwater Strings
Invitations: Invited Events
Ceremony Fans: The Wedding Sophisticate
Reception Table Cards: Basic Invite
Pie Desserts: Mamma Toledohttp://mammatoledos.com/
"My favorite part of the day was seeing Dan, all of our family and friends, and all of the details come together was amazing!" - Lissa
"One thing that makes me laugh is that Dan did not want to see me at all on the wedding day before the ceremony. I only cared if he saw me in my dress before the ceremony. So the night before the wedding, Dan's parents hosted a BBQ for anyone in town for the wedding, and we got back to our rental house pretty late. He then told me he didn't care if he saw me before the ceremony and crashed. This was so different from what he had previously said, I packed all of my things for the next day and stayed in a room on the other side of the house. Wedding day morning, I realized I hadn't picked out any clothing other than my pajamas and wedding dress. What would I wear out of the house?! So the jig was up. As I walked to the side of the house where Dan was, he says: "Liss--can I see you? I'm bored." Haha! So we got ready and had breakfast together. It was perfect and exactly what we needed! Neither of us were nervous the rest of the day, and I'm certain it's because we were able to enjoy breakfast together the morning of the wedding!" - Lissa
"I had so much fun designing the wedding and all of the details! I knew I wanted the colors to be navy and mist blue with pops of coral and peach. They are timeless and went so well with the lace dress I chose. I started working with Juliet Le Fleur for the florals and quickly discovered that I had no idea what I wanted. I had put together a Pinterest board for her of florals I liked and quickly discovered that I had everything under the sun and had basically given her no direction. So I told Julie what colors and that I would like to incorporate some desert succulent-y type of floral. She sent me a hand sketch of what the centerpieces would look like, and I was sold. She absolutely nailed it! As for the details, I took one thing at a time. Dan and I aren't huge fans of cake, so we decided to do mini pies. They were a hit! I love puns, so I knew I had to have a pie topper that said "I only have pies for you" for the pie table! The more details I dreamed up, the more creative I got with them. Since we were having a destination wedding, I knew I couldn't go overboard and that really helped me pare down to what was most important to me." - Lissa
"During the rehearsal, my Dad saw an opportunity and took it. When he walked me to the end of the aisle, he smiled and said to Dan, you can't have her." Clearly he was joking. At the ceremony, my Dad and I got to the end of the aisle and Dan asked my Dad to say it. He wouldn't and they both had a good laugh before Dan took my hand and helped me up." - Lissa

"If I could only have one hour of the ceremony to go back to you, I would have to say the ceremony." - Dan 
(Lissa and I think its because her got a little teary eyed when he saw her!)
The moment of the ceremony that sticks out the most is definitley my niece, Violet trying to steal the show! It was hilarious and perfect all at the same time!" - Dan
" I loved everythign about Lissa! Everything! She looked incredibly gorgeous. Her, the dress--everything was perfect!"- Dan


Thank you Lissa and Dan for letting us capture your one special wedding day, it was truly beautiful from beginning to end and we couldn't be happier for you guys!
Book your wedding today at www.jenn-wagner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment