Ryan + Sarah | Del Mar Engagement Session

When I first met Sarah and Ryan, I knew we were going to hit it off. Sarah is so much fun, laid back and I feel like we could talk for hours while getting a pedi. Ryan reminds me of my own hubby, always cracking jokes that are actually funny. No seriously he's really funny and makes every situation a laughing matter. 

 Taking their engagement photos was like a dream. 
___

Not only are they both ridiculously good looking and super cute together as a couple, but they decided they wanted to do their shoot around the same location they will be getting married in Del Mar California. 

I have to admit, I had "plain ole San Diego" in my head when I was researching the area before making the drive. It wasn't until I got there that I realized what a gem this ocean city was and why they had picked it! The landscape is so diverse, it has the ocean and beaches and green, but it also has really colorful cliffs, train tracks and this may sound weird but its just really clean! The perfect place for photos! Not only that but this is a really special area to both of them as both of their families have been vacationing to these beaches for years. 
I love their story! They have known each other since high school and through thick and thin they have made it through together as one.









 


Umm isn't she just gorgeous?












 






Congrats to you Ryan and Sarah! Can't wait for your equally gorgeous wedding next year! 


See more and book your session today at: www.jenn-wagner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment